Join Joe Sixpack on a daylong luxury coach tour to three of the Garden State’s newest beer destinations, with ample samples of fresh ale and lager included.
Each stop includes a fun, informative Q&A “interview” with Joe Sixpack and selected brewers.
Discover the new breed of New Jersey breweries
Meet Growler the Cat, play old-fashioned skee-ball and enjoy that Funnel Cake Boardwalk Ale you’ve been hearing about.
Village Idiot – Mount Holly
One of Jersey’s smallest breweries is producing unique small-batch varieties, including Teddy Hopper (not to be confused with you know what). Grab a crowler to go!
You may have seen their cans, but have you tried their taproom-only favorites, yet? Peach 2X IPA, Oatmeal Raisin Cookie and more.
Pick Up/Drop Off Locations
- 10:15 a.m. Bell Beverage, 2809 S. Front St., Philadelphia, PA 19148. – Return at 6:15 p.m.
- 11 a.m. Forgotten Boardwalk, 1940 Olney Ave., Cherry Hill, N.J. Teturn at 5:30 p.m.
What you get
- Safe, comfortable motor coach transportation (with restroom on board) to three breweries.
- Personalized tour of each brewery with exclusive access to Joe Sixpack Q&A with brewers.
- As with all Drink Beer There with Joe Sixpack tours – first beer is on us! Every other beer is discounted.
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated.
- Beer on board the bus. This is a rolling bottle share!
- Large coolers to keep your take-home bottles, cans & growlers cold.
- Fresh Philly Soft Pretzels and Unique Pretzel Company’s ‘Splits.’
- A popular food truck will be on location at lunchtime (pay as you go).
- A surprise gift for each excursion member.
Remember: Drink responsibly and plan on safe transportation to and from the pickup locations.Share