I think I’ll keep track of brewery visits here. Since Christmas 2019.
15. Jan. 25 – Love City Brewing, Spring Garden. Very good beer (including an excellent Orval clone), large, noisy taproom.
14. Jan. 25 – Punch Buggy Brewing, Kensingon. Decent but homebrewish lacking finish. Garage-like taproom.
13. Jan. 25 – Human Robot, Kensington. Good to excellent beer (using Czech side pour taps), nicely furnished taproom (former Saint Benjamin’s) with food by Poe’s Sandwiches.
12. Jan 17 – Workhorse Brewing, King of Prussia, Pa. Very good to excellent beer (many A+ lagers), big industrial taproom.
11. Jan. 17 – Conshohocken Brewing, Bridgeport, Pa. Beer same as above, fun, spacious taproom.
10. Jan. 17 – Conshohocken Brewing, King of Prussia, Pa. Good to excellent beer, industrial taproom.
9. Jan. 9 – Attic Brewing, Germantown, Pa. Visited during a soft opening, so I need to return. Meanwhile: Good to very good beer, very nice rehab in an otherwise dicey neighborhood.
8. Jan. 7 – Newtown Brewing, Newtown, Pa. Good to very good beer, nice taproom.
7. Jan. 7 – Vault Brewing, Yardley, Pa. Good to excellent beer, very nice taproom.
6. Jan. 2. – Twisted Gingers, Roxborough, Pa. Early visit, I need to return. Beer needs work (off flavors), bright, freshly renovated taproom.
5. Dec. 31 – Forest & Main, Ambler, Pa. Good-to-excellent beer, cozy taproom.
4. Dec. 29 – Southern Tier Brewery, Cleveland. Beer sucky to good. What happened to this brewery?
3. Dec. 27 – Great Lakes Brewing, Cleveland. Superb beer, crazy crowded taproom.
2. Dec. 27 – Hansa Brewery, Cleveland. Wow beer with unusual styles, plain but fun taproom.
1, Dec. 26 – Masthead Brewing, Cleveland. Good-to-excellent beer, big taproom.