It’s the first ever book devoted to your favorite seasonal beers. Christmas beer, winter warmers, holiday ales – take the chill off with this fun, in-depth look at the history, traditions and flavors.
- 208 pages – Hard cover
- Color photos by Everett W. Faircloth
- Rizzoli Universe
- More than 200 holiday beers from around the world.
- The tradition of Christmas beer – it predates Christianity.
- Banning Santa from beer labels
- Spiced beer… How Rudolph got his red nose… Christmas beer-drinking traditions around the world… A beer for St. Nicholas… Scandinavian Jule Ol… and more!
Praise for Christmas Beer
“A cheerful, nostalgic and irreverent look at Yuletide brewing traditions around the world. The perfect stocking stuffer for beer lovers, it’s full of stories, tasting notes and fun facts – everything you’ll need to make the season bright.
-Garrett Oliver, Brewmaster of the Brooklyn Brewery and author of The Brewmaster’s Table
“Even the late Beer Hunter Michael Jackson would have been impressed with this brilliant little gem.”
-Carolyn Smagalski, BellaOnline