Porter… Barleywine… Weizen… Pale Ale… Saison…
With hundreds of varieties lining the shelves, selecting a great beer has never been more bewildering.
Your next beer might be dark or light, sweet or bitter, mild or imperial or something in between. Leaving us all to wonder: What the Hell am I Drinking?
Pull up a barstool and crack open a cold one as Joe gets to the bottom of that question with this fun, witty look at 50 tasty beer styles.
- The beers of Chaucer and Charlie Sheen.
- What Guinness tasted like 100 years ago.
- The real Champagne of beers.
- The medicinal value of Scotch Ale.
- How American beat the Brits in the IPA war.